Pneumatic air valves are valves driven by compressed air. When purchasing pneumatic valves, it is only necessary to specify the specifications, types, and working pressures to meet the purchasing requirements. flow. It is not perfect in the current market economy environment. Because the pneumatic valve manufacturers have carried out different innovations under the concept of unified design of pneumatic valves for product competition, they have formed their own corporate standards and product personality. Therefore, it is very necessary to put forward technical requirements in detail when purchasing pneumatic valves, and coordinate with manufacturers to reach a consensus as an accessory of the pneumatic valve purchase contract.
The compressed air is used to push the movement of multiple sets of combined pneumatic pistons in the actuator, and the force is transmitted to the characteristics of the beam and the inner curved track, which drives the hollow spindle to rotate. Direction, according to the requirements of the rotation torque required by the load (valve), the number of cylinder combinations can be adjusted to drive the load (valve) to work.
1. The purpose of use and maintenance is to prolong the life of the valve and ensure reliable opening and closing.
2. The valve stem thread is often rubbed with the valve stem nut, and a little yellow dry oil, molybdenum disulfide or graphite powder should be applied to lubricate.
3. For valves that are not frequently opened and closed, turn the handwheel regularly, and add lubricant to the valve stem thread to prevent it from being bitten.
4. For outdoor valves, a protective cover should be added to the valve stem to prevent rain, snow, dust and rust.
5. If the valve is mechanically ready to act, add lubricating oil to the gearbox on time.
6. Always keep the valve clean.
7. Always check and maintain the integrity of the other parts of the valve. If the fixing nut of the handwheel falls off, it must be matched and cannot be used properly, otherwise it will grind the square on the upper part of the valve stem, and gradually lose the reliability of cooperation, and even cannot be started.
8. Do not rely on the valve to support other heavy objects, and do not stand on the valve.
9. The valve stem, especially the threaded part, should be wiped frequently, and the lubricant that has been soiled by dust should be replaced with a new one, because the dust contains hard debris, which is easy to wear the thread and the surface of the valve stem, affecting the service life of the pneumatic unit. Seat control valve.